Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No Pics

Really who is going to read this post, entitled, "No Pics".

I feel like I would have more pictures if I had a better camera. We are researching different cameras right now and hopefully in not too long we will have some beautiful pictures to put up.

If any of you have insight into a good camera please leave a note.
We are currently taking suggestions; if your suggestion ends up being our camera of choice, you will get your picture taken with it.

What an awesome prize. He he.

Till next time........

2 comments:

nichole said...

Don't ever feel like you shouldn't post a picture because of the camera you have. A better camera doesn't necessarily mean better pictures. It's how you take the picture and who is in the picture that makes it amazing!

But if I had to make a recomendation: always go with a great lens. The body doesn't matter as much as the lens does. It is best if you can get an SLR so that you can interchange lens down the road.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I am probably a little late with this comment, but I will post anyways.

Brett and I got each other a Canon Rebel Xsi for Christmas. It was a little pricey, but so worth it! The pictures it takes are so great. Plus the best part is that I can take more than 3 pictures in 1 second. As you are well aware Kids don't stay in one pose for long. I was finding that all of Grace's pictures were 3 seconds to late. Drove me crazy!