Monday, April 27, 2009

A little Daddy time

So, as mentioned in the previous entry, Jenna and Brody got Jay an Alien lab for his birthday. Today they played with him and had so much fun.
Jenna was so excited when we told her they were going to play with Alien guts after Family Home Evening. She kept saying "I'm sooooooo excited."
When Jay tried to scare the kids and said that the aliens were going to eat them, Jenna said "Dad they're not real" she was so not impressed that he tried to trick her.

Turns out even grown ups can have fun with toys meant for 5 year olds.








The last photo is Brody caught in the act of eating chocolates. I thought he was hiding in the closet to do "some business", but when Jay yelled out to him "Brody what are you doing in the closet", and honest two year old said "I'm just eating my chocolate."
It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

nichole said...

Looks like fun playing with Alien insides. I'm so glad to be able to keep current now with you guys.