Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My little Girl...

My little girl is not so little anymore. Jenna turned 4 and is growing like a weed....in a good way.
We had a wonderful party and on her real birthday it snowed and she made a snowman with her Grandpa Harker.
Jenna is so sweet and sensitive, she loves her baby brother and can't get enough of his "cuteness".
She loves to color and pretend to do almost anything. Recently she has started to pretend to go to Disneyland. This is wonderful because now I feel like she won't expect me to really take her there. She pretends to ride roller coasters and pink trains and is constantly saying "this is soooo much fun, Im sooooo excited".
Who needs the real thing when the not so real thing is so fun?
I love you Jenna, thank you for being so special.



3 comments:

Jacky said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! She's so cute!

Sarah Willett said...

you are so wonderful to make such a fuss over birthdays. you have inspired me to make a bug fuss over Eric's birthday. it will be a Sponge Bob party in bikini bottom with Crabby pattys and everything.

You are right about Disney you can't take her there now she will only be disappointed. imagination is always better the the real thing.

nichole said...

We actually got to go to Disneyland last year with Greg's family. It was my first time and it was amazing. But now the girls keep asking when they get to go again (all the time asking). I told them that maybe when they are moms they might be able to go again. So, keep it in the imagination and she can go back as often as she wants!