Monday, June 15, 2009

Bath time, super fun.......Not!




Oh, this is my life every time I give my kids a bath. They are happy until it's time for the dreaded hair wash. Any way I try to do it they scream and cry and then want to get out of the bath as soon as possible.
I even got them goggles to wear so the water wouldn't get in their eyes, but as soon as they felt the water down their face the goggles were off and water was everywhere and screaming ensued.
I have resorted to having them sit up and look up at the ceiling and I use a cup to pour the water just on their hair and no where else. This works pretty good, but sometimes I'm not careful enough and they feel water on their ears (heaven forbid water touches their ears) and then they start crying and here we go again.
The only good thing about this is I don't have to fight my kids to get out of the tub, they willingly jump out, I never have to ask twice.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Oh, Brody! The stories we'll be able to tell him, hey? What a funny post, Chris. We miss you guys!