Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer time fun


For part of the time I was carrying Owen and Jenna, she would not let me out of her site and she had tired legs and didn't want anyone else to hold her. Needless to say I got a good workout that day.


Jay and Brody half way up our hike, Brody still happy and excited to be outdoors and also happy to be carried most of the way up in a hiking backpack.

Classic Waterton picture.

I have a picture like this of me and my brother Dave when we were about this age.
This is Jenna and Brody on the trolley car that goes over the high-level bridge. We had so much fun.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love the picture of you guys at Cameron Falls! If you carried both kids on that hike, you're definitely ready for Melissa's!

Kara said...

You guys look like you're having so much hiking fun! I love it. Tell me, what is three children like??

stratefamily.blogspot.com