Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MARCH MADNESS!!


I've created a March Madness bracket manager for the upcoming NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. If you haven't received an invite and want one, just email me and I'll try to get you in on time. The deadline is 9am this Thursday (15th) so you better hurry and make your picks. It's really easy and totally free.

In another, unrelated note, we're headed to Lacombe today to sing in the music festival. We'll let you know how it goes. We're singing an arrangement of "Abide With Me."

3 comments:

becca olsen said...

we think he is just the cutest thing ever. Becca can't stop talking about him.

becca olsen said...

we think he is just the cutest thing ever. Becca can't stop talking about him.

becca olsen said...

ok I so I don't know how to comment on the right things.