Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Starting to Grow up






I'm really starting to notice that both Jenna and Brody are growing up into little people. Well not real little people, but real toddlers. Jenna loves to show Brody how to do things. Recently she made me think Brody had rolled over on his own, but really she helped him over by pushing him. She also enjoys showing Brody how to color, I'm glad her felts only color on special paper and not on children. I still laugh everyday at what Jenna is learning and says back to me. One time when I was crying Jenna was so concerned and wanted to wipe my tears away and gave me the biggest hug ever, it made me cry even more cause it was so cute.
I really have great kids and they are perfect for our little family.

1 comment:

Matty said...

Wow now those are some cute kids! I love the picture of jenna holding brody.